Saturday, September 1, 2012

Welcome to Cupcake Aly!

My name is Aly and I decided after a year and a half of some pretty fun cupcake adventures that I want to start blogging and share some of these recipes and yummy photos with others.  It all started at a Pampered Chef party I hosted.  I made Strawberry Margarita cupcakes which I had been wanting to make for EVER.  They were a hit and I loved making them too!  So I made cupcakes again for my next party, and then started making them for fun more and more.  To avoid gaining 100+ pounds, I bring my creations into work to share.  So many people at work were jealous of my department getting cupcakes all the time so I made even more and put out a Cupcake Fund jar.  Things continued to snowball and eventually one of my friends even asked me to make cupcakes for her wedding!

I'm now booked to bake for a couple events and have baked for a few already.  With all I've learned from my experiences, I thought I'd start sharing with others and hopefully they can learn from me and maybe I can even inspire the creation of some yummy new recipes the way that other blogs have for me.  I have about 25 recipes I've made since I got started that need to be posted so keep your eyes peeled for a flood of new recipes in your life!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment